New person here :-)

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Tissue.Box, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Tissue.Box

Tissue.Box Private E-2

Well hello and good evening everyone.
    As we all can see you've all got a new addition to your forum community.
    I hope I will get the most out of this forum :)

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and Welcome to Major Geeks! :wave Very great community :grouphug with very trustworthy people to help and answer questions. Any questions just ask if so.:)

3. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

g'day Tissue.Box

a big welcome to MG'S

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and Welcome to MGs. :)

5. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.:wave
    Take all you need.
    People here are very giving.
    (time, experience, expertise, mind"pieces of " ):-Drolleyes

6. I demand that you feel welcomed to the forum!! Demand it!!!!!

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Greetings TissueBox :wave haha great user name

8. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

[​IMG]
    to MajorGeeks Support Forums!!

[​IMG]

9. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

Welcome to MG's;) Let me put it this way, the knowledge is here and all you have to do is just absorb it...like a sponge. Stick around, I think you'll like the company!! BTW, I have to echo Kes's remark about your user name, it IS unique:-D

10. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome to THE best puter forum around!! Everyone is so nice and no question is a silly one.....learn a thing or 2??? OMG!! You will learn so much here :) Enjoy!!

11. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

Hi Ya KathtyM!! It's been a loooong time since you've graced us with your presence;) For awhile there I feared that the U.S.S. Enterprise had met it's fate, but since you're back, I can rest easy:-D

12. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome TissueBox
    I guess there is only one thing left to say" Welcome Home TissueBox Welcome Home" :-D
    Trust me you will start calling this place your second or third home away from home.As everyone else has mentioned the best place sround. Enjoy!;)

13. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, TissueBox :wave This is the bestest place for learning! You might even surprise yourself! Glad to have ya join us! ;)

14. GadgetGuy

GadgetGuy Private E-2

Hey, welcome me, everybody ;) I'm new here but I'm beginning to love this forum. See you around, guys!

15. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hi there, GadgetGuy :wave You might want to start by starting a new thread, that you are a newbie, and you will get a TON of responses! We are happy to welcome everyone, but I think it is more fun with your very own thread... Just click Here, http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41 and then click NEW THREAD, and post.... That is it! It is way more fun to have your very own... ;) Hope to see you around too! ;)

16. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

We would have if we had known it meant so much to you.:-D
    Just kidding.;)
    Welcome to Major Geeks.:wave

17. herestoyou

herestoyou Private E-2

welcome! this place will certainly benefit you :)

18. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome Tissue.Box Follow the info here and you won't even need to open it.;) Except of course if you get a cold or allergy and don't want to drip on the keyboard.:-D

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
  19. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

20. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

:p
    Nah - I'd bet that they had a extended shore leave.. on Risa, the pleasant planet!

Good to see you return to your home-world, Kathy! :major

21. Tissue.Box

Tissue.Box Private E-2

Thank you all for the nice welcome. Now I'll make sure that i absorb as much as i need and try to contribute if i can.

....and yeah, i know i have a... unique username, :-D but I couldnt think of one so i decided to chose whatever object stood out when i turn around

22. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Also an odd way of picking one.;)

23. DangerousDan

DangerousDan Private E-2

Hello, I hope I am doing this "test" post right. My desktop got a killer virus last week, System Security, which I was able to get rid of most of it.... then today I have a visit from AdvancedVirusRemover! Urrrghh. I am in the process of cleaning up now. I wasn't able to install SUPERAntiSpyware. The installation just wouldn't start. But, I am cruising with the rest of your recommended downloads and tools -> so far so good. THANK YOU everyone! This is my first message board post, ever! I hope to be a helpful contributor to MajorGeeks down the road. Thanks again~ :guns

24. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

to Dangerous Dan
    Welcome to Major Geeks.
    This would be more appropriate in the Malware Forum for the experts to see.
    They are very busy, so be patient,and don't bump your thread.Would only hurt yourself.

25. xspankyx

xspankyx Private E-2

welcome to the forum! :)

26. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

Welcome to the forum, Tissue.Box! :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds