New to Forums and to Major Geeks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by kisezz, Jan 12, 2009.

1. kisezz

kisezz Private E-2

Hi I am kisezz. I am new to Forums and to this website. I hope I do this right.
    Is there any particular proper etiquette I should use or can I type like I always type ie. no proper caps punctuations etc.
    thanks and GB
    ***crys***

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to MGs :)

lol...actually caps and particularly punctuation would be appreciated. It is much easier for people to read if things are spelled and punctuated properly.

Other than that, the only etiquette is be respectful.

Enjoy the forums. If you have computer related questions, try to post them in a new thread in the appropriate forum. If you aren't sure which forum that should be, just ask here.

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome kisezz, just don't use all CAPS, it's considered rude by netiqutte standards, and besides it's tough to read. Welcome aboard.:)

4. :):waveHello and welcome ;)you should use good spelling and if possible punctuation.! As it helps people giving professional help to understand whats happening and some people don't understand slang!!You will see various threads and some in the lounge where its a little less formal.....:cool:wave;Good luck on whatever you
    are up to on the forum!!!:)

Maximus.......:cool:major​

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

6. frapper

frapper Private First Class

Welcome aboard the Good ship MG, kisezz. :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds