new to major geeks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by markn76, Dec 24, 2008.

1. markn76

markn76 Private E-2

Hi;

Im new to Major Geeks, I posted my problem in the Malware Forum on sunday and updated my post with the scans, but no one has viewed or commented on my posting? did i do something wrong? help..

thanks

Markn76

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi...no, you just need to be very patient. That forum is extremely busy and there are only a few malware fighters to help them all.

They take oldest threads first, so do not post in your thread or you will bump yourself to the back of the line. Don't worry, someone will be helping you. :)

Good luck. :)

3. markn76

markn76 Private E-2

thanks.....

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

The malware folk shouldnt be too long in getting to you, just looked at the malware forum and whats answered and whats not and you should be answered asap, but do bare in mind its now the holidays so time to reply maybe a little longer.

Regards

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

6. :wave:cool Hello Mark!; A Warm Christmas Welcome; To The Forums....:):major

I Echo what Laura has already said; The Malware fighters are extremely busy, Please Be Patient....;)

Maximus......:cool

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

a warm welcome to the forums :wave TimW has took on your thread in malware removal.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds