New to MG Forums

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Mopar McNeer, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Mopar McNeer

Mopar McNeer Private E-2

I've been browsing and utilizing Major Geeks for about 8 months now. A friend of mine, Tim Miller, who runs Miller PC Repair suggested this site to me. I've found a lot of great information and advice from this site. Figured it was time I register on the forums. I have a few issues right now that I hope people can help me with.

But for now!! I just want to say Hello and introduce myself.

I'm a fulfillment manager for a specialty advertising company, but have to moonlight at my company as the on-staff "tech guy". I get to do all the fun updating of our servers and individual user machines as well as solve any issues that arise and answer computer related questions from other employees.

My spare time is filled with building & modifying cars for drag racing, collection vintage star wars, and enjoying movies (along with all the fun computer stuff that we all do).

I promise I'll try to "search" before posting a question.....

Thanks all!!

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Better to be in than just looking in.

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG Mopar McNeer :wave Glad you could join us. I sue you will find plenty of interesting topics to join in ;)

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

to TeeCee
    Let them make Corporal at least before you sue them.:-D;)

5. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to MGs

Good to have you :)

6. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Oh, hrlow2 & Mopar McNeer I apologize! :-o that was supposed to be SURE!:-o Mondays have NOT been good to me, and today has not been a good day at all... Thank you for pointing that out, hrlow2, Just an all-around rough day, and I see my fingers were not spared either :-o Normally, I do a spell check, but you know Mondays... rolleyes

7. BRITT54

BRITT54 Private E-2

I am running XP professional on my desktop. It has hit the blue screen. It will boot up in safe mode. Ive tried registry cleaners and if i click avg it locks up. I hear I can print you guys a page and you can maybe help me out.. please..

8. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

to Britt54
    Welcome to Major Geeks.
    This matter would get more attention in one of the other forums.Maybe Software.
    Never use Registry cleaners myself. Cause more problems than they solve.

9. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome BRITT54

Please start a new thread in the Software Forum as hrlow mentioned.

Please give all information you have including your Operating System, etc.

10. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

11. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

Welcome :wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds