new to mp3 players

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by mtreon, Oct 8, 2006.

1. mtreon

mtreon Private E-2

I use a pc and bought an ipod. Is there any way to use windows media player along with my ipod?

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

3. mtreon

mtreon Private E-2

what about importing music from windows media to itunes?

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

5. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)
    If you have a Music Folder where all your WMP files are located, you can simply import them into Itunes and then sync them to your Ipod

6. ajmar222

ajmar222 Private E-2

Welcome fellow new person. I think you should be able to synchronize your music through WMP too, if you don't want to move everything into iTunes. In WMP10, there's a bar at the top that says "sync" where you can pick whatever you want to move onto your iPod. I think that's supposed to work with any mp3 player, but Im not sure.
    Of course, if your musc files are as disorganized as mine were when I got my iPod, you might think of this as a chance to get your music files organized. :eek: I thought it was a pain in the butt though. :mad:
    Just to be curious, what iPod did you get? :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds