new to the forum

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by hood', Mar 4, 2010.

1. hood'

hood' Private E-2

:wave testing the waters...
    I will be asking some questions soon about backdoor trojans.

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to the Major Geeks 'hood', hood'
    Hope you enjoy yoiur stay. Some very nice and informative people hang out here.

3. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome to Major Geeks:)

If you are having malware issues you will need to follow all instructions in this guide: READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide

After you have done that, if you are still having problems, you should start a new thread in the Malware Forum and post all your logs.

4. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

5. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG hood :wave
    What's with the geekstogo link brandy we are our own geeks in here to give advice ! ;)

6. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

[​IMG] to MajorGeeks hood'... the waters fine here :wave

Shelagh :)

7. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG hood':wave I thin k you will find all the info you need right here. ;) Have a look around, and relax. You are in the best of hands, here:)

(Brandy, what IS with that link????:-D:confused )

8. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to MajorGeeks :major

9. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Is somebody here feeling threatened by geekstogo competition?:-D
    Let them peruse the link and they'll see this is by far the best and friendliest forum on the subject available!! There ain't no competition as far as I'm concerned!!:wave:wave:wave
    But they did have a good article on trojans.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds