New to the Forum

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by dudley, Jul 13, 2006.

1. dudley

dudley Private E-2

Hello all, I found your very cool site while looking for a pop-up fix. Ironically, I was being dogged by a pop-up that was marketing a pop-up blocker. Anyway I just wanted to give props to Major Attitude and his pop-up removing tutorial posted in one of the other areas of the forum. It was very well written, easy to follow, and I was able to use it to clean my computer and eliminate the annoying pop- ups without even posting any dumb questions. Thank you Major Attitude and all of the other smart folks here at Major Geeks.

2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus MajorGeek

Good stuff dudley. Nothing like fixing a problem using the search feature. :)

3. infoseeker

infoseeker Master Sergeant

Welcome aboard to the headquarters :)

:) infoseeker :)

4. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

5. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

Welcome aboard. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds