New to this :), and could do with some help please

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by caraloco, Dec 23, 2007.

1. caraloco

caraloco Private E-2

Hi all,

Am new to this a really know very little about computers so please bare with me anyone who is willing to help. I have just rebuilt my computer using a load of freebees i got from work. I have put it all together ok so far, I'm online anyway, quite chuffed with that, but i need drivers for my motherboard, graphics card and my usb's don't seem to be working anymore. Can anyone help me, i have no idea what info i would need to put on here for someone to help, please advise.

many thanks

2. studiot

studiot MajorGeek

Hello, caraloco, welcome to Major Geeks.

You really need to start a thread about your query in either hardware or drivers.
    Post details of you operating system and the hardware you need the drivers for.
    This will probably be the make and model of the motherboard and graphics card if separate. The usb drivers will come with motherboard drivers.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

5. Xenos1252

Xenos1252 Private E-2

look at the mother board manufactor make and model , the board number is usaly located on the board , go to the manufactors website and download all the drivers needed for the sound , video , ect..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds