new to this thread thing

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by nategarber, Jul 30, 2007.

1. nategarber

nategarber Private E-2

So, I'm new to this thread thing, hopefully I don't bother anybody with this question. I tried to go on youtube the other night, it said my "flash player" needed upgrading and directed me to flash player's website for the new version. I then followed the instructions (I think) and now I cant play anything from youtube or other sites like it. My computer (Dell) keeps giving me the same little tan box across the top of my page that i need to upgrade my flash player. Any ideas? A friend told me this was the place to ask. Thanks.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Try posting your question in the Software forum. Someone there should be able to help you.

Give as much info as you can, like what browser you use (Firefox, IE, etc)

Good luck. :)

3. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds