new to this

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by jonny_aces, Dec 25, 2006.

1. jonny_aces

jonny_aces Private E-2

new to everything

can anyone help me im a idiot. I dont get any images and dont know why just get rectangle box with square, circle, and triangle in it.

2. jonny_aces

jonny_aces Private E-2

Hello everyone I'm not sure if I'm doing this right even. I dont know what to do

3. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

4. jonny_aces

jonny_aces Private E-2

Re: new to everything

thank you major attitude no i hadnt did that yet and it worked fine told ya im a idiot just went to tools like you said THANKS AGAIN

5. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Re: new to everything

Your welcome :)

6. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

yes, welcome to MajorGeeks :)
    If you have a problem, post it in our appropriate forums.
    Or, if you wanna share something cool and not spam or inappropriate, then feel free to post in our Lounge

7. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

The lounge is a place to relax and just chat about anything. Spam is defined as selling anything, it's pretty obvious. We do compare notes on just about everything there. If you have a single item you want to sell there is a forum for that too (eBay it ain't).

Basically we're all a pretty friendly group, so don't be afraid to ask something, even if you don't think it relates.

8. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi jonny and welcome to MG's. have a look around and you will get the hang of it in no time.....

9. nitecrawler

nitecrawler Guest

G'day jonni and welcome to the forums....

10. jonny_aces

jonny_aces Private E-2

your all very kind. Im glad I came here didnt realize there were still good common people in the world willing to help out. Anyway thank you all.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds