New to this

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by pelc, Aug 13, 2006.

1. pelc

pelc Private E-2

Hey. I'm having a problem with some spyware and i'm trying to figure out what to do in order to have someone here help me. I found the thread with the steps to do post the hijack this thing.. Well i'm lost now. I did the first step with deleting stuff with the add/remove programs. and i can't seem to find where my quarantee file is. I use Fix-it Profesional 6 by vcom and i don't know where to go. If i could get some help it would be appreciated.

2. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to Majorgeeks!

It would be better if you posted all messages related to malware issues in the Malware Forum

Just ignore the quarantine step for now and continue on with the other steps. Post your results in the Malware Forum when finished.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds