New To Vista Prem.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Mindy55, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Mindy55

Mindy55 Private E-2

:cryHello:
    This is my first time here and I am in dire need of help. My brand new system is so slow...I'm going nuts. ANY Help :):cry

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi Mindy. Welcome to MGs :)

Your question probably belongs in the software forum. You will need to be much more specific though.

You need to state when your system is slow, how much RAM you have and any other system specifics you have. You need to say when this started also. Did you install new software, etc...

Good luck.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. Mindy55

Mindy55 Private E-2

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I'm still having major issues with my new system. It has been slow from day one and the only new hardware is the cable modem. Takes 30 sec to 2 min to open web page. graphic freeze the system,etc.

5. Mindy55

Mindy55 Private E-2

Thank you Krestal:
    I jumped right to software as you suggested last night and today....Got an answer lickity split:)....I feel kinda stupid... all I had to do was upgrade my cable modem speed...of course I was trying to get away as cheap as I could and it didn't work:( so I have to bite the bullet of $49.95 a month for quicker access....:cry
    Thank you so much.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds