New

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by cheez314, Dec 6, 2006.

1. cheez314

cheez314 Private E-2

Hi everyone. Been lurking in the background for a long time. Been fascinated by the post that come up on this site. Lot's of smart people on here,(some not). I happen to fall into the later category. Ha ha. This is my first post. Nice to meet ya's..
    Read the rules, but need some help. What category would this question go in? Computer seems to be randomly refreshing no matter what I'm doing. Annoying and want to disable it. Started all of a sudden. Where should I post this question. Thanks, Cheez.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Cheez

Welcome to the forum, I guess best one to start with would be software area of forum, if it needs moving one of the admin/moderation team will move it, but do try as best as possible to describe the problem and what software is affected, which windows or OS your using or does it happen only when using certain software etc etc

:)

3. cheez314

cheez314 Private E-2

Thanks, will do. Appreciate it. End of thread.

4. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)

5. cheez314

cheez314 Private E-2

CHEERS thank you ...how do I cancell this thread to get to the right one. I know how to get to the right one, but how am I supposed to delete this one? Moderator, delete, please. thanks, Charlie...eeerrr Cheez

6. cheez314

cheez314 Private E-2

Well, I guess it was weatherbug. Disabled it and refreshing and clicking stopped. Thanks anyway.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds