New

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by bhmurdoc, Mar 2, 2008.

1. bhmurdoc

bhmurdoc Private E-2

Hey what's up guys? I'd already like to say thanks for the great information. A couple weeks ago I fixed a sound card issue after many hours of searching. After stumbling here I read easy step by step instructions that solved the problem extremely quickly. So thanks.

Also I would like to add that I've just built(with the help of a teacher) my first computer and as you can expect I am running into some minor issues. Also I've had the pleasure of contracting the AMVO virus. But I believe the virus is under wraps, finally.

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome aboard..

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi bhmurdoc and welcome to Majorgeeks

Hey wow, great that you found a fix to your sound issue on the forum, and with steps too, this is what forums are all about in sharing information to help all.

Superb on building your own PC, once you build your 1st one as you have you'll never go back to buying a prebuilt one.

4. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds