new

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by pahook, Jul 23, 2009.

1. pahook

pahook Private E-2

hi..i am new to this site...allow me to introduce myself..i am from the Philippines...i am currently working as an assistant comp tech of a school...i hope that i would fit myself in this site...& hope i could share what i learn and gain something from here....thanks...godbless..

2. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome to MG You'll fit here just fine. Have a look around and get yourself familiar with the place. You will learn a lot here and the longer you stay the more you learn. A lot of us can attest to that. We appreciate the offer to share what you have learned there are those of us that could still benefit from it. There is one forum that unless you know what you are doing and have proof that you have worked in that field you can not post in it and that would be the malware forum. Only our malware fighters(and they are the best here, read some of the post) can post there. I'm sure someone will be here to explain a little more on that. So have a peek and enjoy.

3. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome to MGs, pahook :wave Can't add a lot to what trucks wrote. Except that is nice of you to offer to help others here. A lot of us need all the help we can get. Me more than anyone. :-o

4. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MGs, pahook :wave Can't add a lot to what Joey and Trucks said. Only i need help too, all the time, but i am learning ! Thanks for joining ;)

5. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome to MG Pahook :wave

Shelagh

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

7. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG pahook :wave Glad to have you, and hope you find TONS of info that you seek here.. There is a LOT to learn, for sure! ;)

8. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

[​IMG] to MajorGeeks, pahook!

dr.m [​IMG]

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds