Newbi

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Dennie, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Dennie

Dennie Private E-2

Hello everyone. I'm so glad I've found this site.:wave

2. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

Hello and Welcome Dennie. :wave

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Glad you found us and if you can do help others with their PC issues,

4. Dennie

Dennie Private E-2

Thanks for the welcome. I'm feeling a little bit like a fish out of H2O, so don't think I'll be much help to anyone, but I'm a good listener and hopefully a fast learner.

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Dennie, never feel like a fish out of water as we all did at some point in computing, you likely have some real world experiences with software, hardware or life in general that you can pass on.

Do join in, in the lounge as the folk are friendly and some are like you, may not know a lot about tech but willing to join in and that I feel is great and great for us techies to know we have at least passed on some ideas, at Majorgeeks we will always try and make support and answers as simple as possible and geared to the end user opposed to the bland techno gobbledgook speak.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds