Newbie hello.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by postwhistle, Jan 21, 2012.

1. postwhistle

postwhistle Private E-2

I was referred here by a kind game master at Turbine - the company that produces Lord of the Rings online. I do need a few questions answered but unlike many, I will not ask on my first post. Instead I will get familiar with the board, make a few friends and know where to post things. Nice to meet everybody and I'm glad to have finally gotten past that recognition things that I failed a dozen times.

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome aboard! Don't worry too much where to put your post, just choose the closest fit.

3. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to MajorGeeks.

4. postwhistle

postwhistle Private E-2

Thanks for the welcomes. Seems like a live group here. Somehow I managed to mess up my password but I think it's ok now.

5. LoneW0lf

LoneW0lf Private E-2

Welcome aboard:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds