Newbie here........thought I'd say hi......

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Amareet, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Amareet

Amareet Private E-2

Hello to all @ MG!

Just wanted to say hello from England and also to say that I'm loving your web site. It's full of lots of fab and useful information and it's free! You guys are doing a great job, keep up the good work.

I'm having "host file hijack/trojan.Qhost" problems at the mo so I'm typing this on my itouch. I shall look forward to recieving your help/advice. ;)

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hello and welcome from a fellow Brit. I too was glad to find majorgeeks ;)

If you're having malware trouble then hit up the malware forum and read this sticky:

READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide

Best of luck
    Kes

3. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

Welcome to MG's :)

4. Amareet

Amareet Private E-2

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.
    Im just bout to have a nosey at the malware removal guide. It's scary this malware thing. I feel like my house has been burgaled, but the burgulars are still in there!......Horrible feeling!! :cry

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Don't worry, you will be in good hands :) we'll soon kick that burglars butt

6. Amareet

Amareet Private E-2

Much appreciated, thank you! :)

7. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

Hi and welcome to MG's....you will love it here :)

8. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds