Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Exotica, May 19, 2007.

1. Exotica

Exotica Private E-2

Hi Everyone

Just joined as have a problem with Ccleaner, in the issues menu i am trying to fix 31 issues. The solution is telling me to Delete the registry value.

After fixing, am still have the same issues. Please point in the right section if am naughty posting here.

Thanks

2. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Hi and welcome ;)

I cant help with your problem, you sould post in the software section, as it will be answered quicker there.

Good luck ;)

3. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MGs.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

welcome to the forums..

5. Natakel

Natakel Guest

Welcome to Major Geeks . . . the spot to be for the weary internet traveler . . .

Just a thought about your issue - are you using XP - and if so, are you running under an admin account on your PC? If not, the "fixes" may not be sticking for this reason.

Of course, I am just guessing here! ;)

6. DeviceDemon

DeviceDemon Private First Class

Welcome!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds