Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by aDORKable, Jun 16, 2010.

1. aDORKable

aDORKable Private E-2

Uh. Okay. I'm not that great at introducing myself, btw. I'm painfully shy regardless of the circumstances surrounding the interaction. uh. . . *crickets*

I've used software and technical advice off MG for a while now. I'm currently finishing up school in IT system security and work in the financial sector. I've always had a love for hardware repair yet I tend to get more office based IT positions. To make a long story short, I'm currently 'attempting' to venture into a pure networking and deployment field. uh. I guess, I figured that GM would be a good place to receive advice and input. It might sound cheesy but I'm actually here to learn a few things and become acquainted. So. Hello, I'm Toni

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Hello toni!! Welcome to MG's!!!

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Welcome to the forums! We don't byte...except Tim LOL

4. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

That's an awesome username.

Welcome to MGs! :wave

5. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

[​IMG]

aDORKable hope you enjoy it in here you'll meet some really nice people ! ;)

6. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.:wave
    A great place to make friends. Might even learn something.;)
    Don't pay attention to what Kestrel said about Tim. He is a licker, not a byter.:-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds