Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Larry Semmins, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Larry Semmins

Larry Semmins Private E-2

Hi folks,pretty green at this but here to learn and there is lots to learn.

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

As an Ex Mancunian i welcome you to the forum.

Never be afraid to ask a question no matter how trivial.

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    Many here started the same way and just never got around to leaving.
    Just when you think you know enough, something else develops that you just HAVE to learn about.
    So just pull up a chair and get comfortable.

4. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, Larry Semmins.

Welcome aboard! :major

5. Larry Semmins

Larry Semmins Private E-2

Thanks for the welcome guys,i'm not a technophobe if thats the word probably not.What i am is a music nut and 3yrs ago the Mrs got me a laptop against her better judgement and so this is a means to an end,which is my addiction to soul music.I'm hoping to learn more to assist in better use of 'tinternet and my Tosh laptop.Any advise in how to further my endevours greatly appreciated,so offi jolly well go and thanks again folks.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds