newjoin

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ElectricNacho, Aug 4, 2006.

1. ElectricNacho

ElectricNacho Private E-2

Hello - I have been visiting your site since for a few years now and have just decided to join. See all of you around, in the forums or in Call of Duty (1&2), and Battlefield 2 servers.

EN

2. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Hi EN

Welcome to Majorgeeks.

Enjoy your stay! ;)

Matt

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome.

Need to install some of those games so I can get my ass kicked .... oooops! kick some ass ;)

4. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

I need to go buy them first lol.

Speaking of games my bosses 10 year old daughter needs entertaining for several hours on my computer whilst we are in an important meating so what crap er... games does anyone recomend ?

5. DavidGP

6. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

heh Halo I know of windowsmarketplace ;) try searching for my name on it lol

http://www.windowsmarketplace.com/prices.aspx?itemId=2488831&stext=matt.chugg

Didn't think of looking for games on there. After last nights impromptu os reinstal Im kind of reluctand to instal anything I don't need, but you have to keep the boss happy and since I don't use a workstation (I have my own computer thats 'off' the network lol) Im the only one with a GC thats any good

7. DavidGP

I know you told me of the listing.. but eeeewe you need then to change the download link to MGs ;)

I too hate installing things on my own PCs that I dont really need for others to play with.. but needs must I guess and keeping the boss happy is a need :)

8. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

I don't think they will, they seem to be affiliated with the people currently hosting the download, (who incidently take 15 days to change the details with each new release I do)

9. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds