No reply to question

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by superfallingdowngirl, Jan 24, 2010.

1. superfallingdowngirl

superfallingdowngirl Private First Class

Hi, I've posted a few questions on various forums and usually I get a response right away but often after a few back and forths the responses drop off and the problem remains unsolved. Any tips?

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Are you posting in the appropriate forum?
    Notice you are over 100 posts, but posted this in the Welcome Center.

3. superfallingdowngirl

I would say I am generally. I chose this forum to post this question in because the description says, "ask any questions you might have about using these forums".

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

I humbly apologize.
    Never noticed that.:-o

5. superfallingdowngirl

Apology accepted hrlow2.
    Thanks for the advice Digitalocksmith. I do try to be descriptive in my posts though I barely know my way around a computer so I'm sometimes not sure what information is required. I usually do get a few responses early on but they tend to die off as the problem gets more difficult. I was thinking this might be because I don't always respond immediately. I have a small child and it isn't always easy to find the time to do computer stuff especially as she always likes to help. I guess I was wondering if people got annoyed that I didn't reply striaght away and just decided to give up on me.rolleyes

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds