No sound

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by JAYEJ90, Aug 7, 2009.

1. JAYEJ90

JAYEJ90 Private E-2

Hello everyone, My name is Juan, i am in the Army getting ready to go to Iraq again. I have an Alienware Laptop, I am running Vista and I hooked up my webcam and try to use the Mic and ended up with no sound.

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG JAYEJ90 :wave I would suggest posting your question in the Software thread, as there are many more eyes there, and you will get a quicker response... Maybe even more than one! :-D Glad to have you ;) Check it out, I am sure someone will get you all back up and running again;)

3. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

4. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and Welcome to Major Geeks! :wave

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

6. JAYEJ90

JAYEJ90 Private E-2

Ok, I back I ready to be learn. Teach me the ways of Fixing my sound on this computer
    Alienware- 51 gx 7800

So where do I get free drivers for this sound card
    I keep getting free scan then it want me to register or buy it.
    I just want to get my driver for sound because I some how delete it trying to hook up my webcam mic to talk, I just need help
    :drool

7. JAYEJ90

JAYEJ90 Private E-2

ok, I will go there thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds