Noob

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by collegestudent, Nov 5, 2009.

1. collegestudent

collegestudent Private E-2

Well.. Im am not a complete noob. I am new to this site, found it on google.

I am currently a college student for computer programming at a local community college. I enjoy games, movies, music, ect.. all the stuff computer geeks like pretty much. Thanks for having me on your site.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to MGs. :) Nice to meet you.

3. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome [​IMG] Glad you made the right choice on coming here you won't regret it. One thing though to remember [​IMG]LOL
    Seriously these peeps are the best around. Check out our forums as there are lots to read and join in on. If you have questions, ask. If you have answers Please answer(except in the Malware forum as only the best fighters,:strongwhich we already have, are allowed to answer.)The rest of the forum is open to response.;) Enjoy and have fun:wave

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG collegestudent:wave glad to have ya! I am sure you will enjoy yourself here, as so many others have, as you can see LOL

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

6. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

Welcome! :)

7. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

and a big welcome to you from down under :wave:-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds