Not really new but...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by devnulllore, Oct 11, 2011.

1. devnulllore

devnulllore Private E-2

Hello all,

I am not really new to the forums and definitely not new to MajorGeeks!

Just wanted to say hi, I am devnull, check out my profile and friend me if you want. I am a disabled Network/Hardware Engineer with 20+ years of experience. I was also a drummer for many years before I became disabled. I played Heavy Metal mostly but love all music.

I have not posted my system specs yet but when I became disabled and realized I would be home bound most of the time I blew my entire savings, about $13,000 on my dream system. Maybe by the time you read this I will have posted it.

MajorGeeks keeps me up to date on all my software and now I hope the forums will answer all my questions like this:

What's the deal with the forum signatures? All I can add is 2 tiny lines of text. I have some GREAT Sig picks I can use. Is there anyway we can use those?

Also, how do we get a hold of the forum moderator?

Thanks and godspeed!!!

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Belated welcome to the forums. Yes, there is a limit on sig info. Two lines is about it. And what issue are you having that you wish to get a hold of a mod.?

3. devnulllore

devnulllore Private E-2

rrrrmmm, Can't remember why I wanted to get a hold of a MOD. Maybe about the sig thing. Anyway, just wondering what type of stuff is acceptable for posting i.e.. Sig, Images etc.. Is there a faq for this?

Looking forward to hearing from you and posting more!

Cheers,

:wave

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds