not really new here

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by navarre, Feb 7, 2010.

1. navarre

navarre Private E-2

but i guess i am because can't remember how i registered...
    glad to be back

i have to start out with the winning dork question of the week..possibly year..

moved over the holidays...and well ..here goes...i know i will hear the laughter..
    i have a dell and a flat screen ..it has glided down to the base...and i cannot remember how to lift it into a higher position..

you who are reading and laughing now...do you know how long i waited to ask this question....
    please..tell me the magic that will allow me to raise the little dickens..

thank you

Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  2. silas

silas MajorGeek

3. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hi there navarre and welcome to MG :wave , don't worry mate it's the dorkiest things that always seem to slip your mind, but see, here at MG, we have everybody to help out no matter what the question, and silas has answered it for you !

Rusty ! ;)

4. navarre

navarre Private E-2

thank you ,silas
    and thanks for the welcome guys....i felt like a major dork..
    and i knew it what easy ..but just no memory of how..

thanks

i wrote another question in hardware about this...could you erase please..

thanks again

5. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome, and it's okay. The other day I couldn't get the dryer started, no matter what dials I twisted or buttons I pressed. I was headed down to the basement to check the breakers, when my son pointed out it would start if I closed the door all the way.:-D:-o:-o

6. navarre

navarre Private E-2

'Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious. 'love your sig brandypeppy

and thank you for the dryer story..

7. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks,navarre.

8. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hello Navarre, and welcome to MG :wave I am sure you will get an answer to put your screen right again! Enjoy the forum;)

9. da.bell

da.bell Private First Class

Welcome, I've had those days to. However with age, they seem to be occuring more often. :(

10. navarre

navarre Private E-2

you guys are great
    and i didn't die of shame!

thanks

11. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hey Lucy! You's have some 'splainin' to do!:-D

Welcome aboard.:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds