Not sure where to post this

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by devnulllore, Oct 11, 2011.

1. devnulllore

devnulllore Private E-2

Hi,

I was not sure where to post this so if this is inappropriate I apologize.

Apparently I already had a forum account using my normal email address. I now have 2 accounts and I realized this because I started getting emails from the forum to a rarely used email address I have.

Of course I want to use my regular address but when I try to change this account it says the address is already taken. To make things worse I don't know the other accounts password. I did the reset password thing but have been waiting for about an hour now and have received no emails.

Does it usually take this long to recover a password? All I want to do is use my regular email address on this account since I already started using it.

Any ideas?

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Tell me the name of the account you want deleted. Then once deleted, you should be able to change the email address on the account you want to keep.

3. devnulllore

devnulllore Private E-2

I got one of the password emails so I was able to change the addresses around but now you can delete the darkness account. Do you need more info?

4. TimW

Deleted. :major

5. devnulllore

devnulllore Private E-2

Thanks you rock!!:dood

6. TimW

You are most welcome. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds