Offended

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Ron_atat_tat_tat, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Ron_atat_tat_tat

Ron_atat_tat_tat Private E-2

Hello. Is it not possible to delete a post in this forum, even before someone comments on it?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  2. solaris89

solaris89 First Sergeant

Forget it.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  3. Ron_atat_tat_tat

Ron_atat_tat_tat Private E-2

Hi There!

I see this can be a very friendly forum!

4. solaris89

solaris89 First Sergeant

Re: Hi There!

You're kidding right? You put up a whiney rant towards MA and then edited it? Grand way to make an entrance.

5. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

It can be very friendly, however to do so it is moderated. Now, if you were here to take me up on religion, then we usually delete those here. There are plenty of forums that you can have that discussion since religion and politics usually just turn into pointless arguments and overall meanness. That said, if you care to make a comment here calling me names and knocking homosexuals all in the name of Jesus, I will allow you your one rant in the name of, what did you call it? Friendliness.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds