OH NO! another Newbie...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by blackwidow21593, Apr 6, 2009.

1. blackwidow21593

blackwidow21593 Private E-2

Hi All, I've been using Major Geeks for almost a year now and for some reason, I never knew I could join. :-o Today, I found the link. :hyper Unfortunately, I have a problem. I do the Malware Removal Procedure at least once a month, and usually it takes care of the problem, but yesterday when I did it, I found a "Trojan Agent". :banghead My problem is no matter what I do, it won't go away. I even deleted it from the registry, it keeps coming back, and I looked it up in a virus dictionary and no luck.

I have AVG, Spy Bot, Malbytes, SuperSpyWare, and a funny thing, when I turn them off to run my scans Major Geeks loads with no problems *when their on I have to open it in a new window to change pages*. Any ideas?

Thanks for all the help I know is coming. :grouphug

BW

2. cajungal7

cajungal7 Private E-2

hi im a newbie and dont know where to go to post a ? so i had to reply to you, can u help me post a ? thanks

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi there, what happens is, if you are still having problems after running the R&R then you need to create a fresh thread in malware removal, where you will attach the 4 requested logs, those being:

• SUPERantispyware
    • Malware Bytes
    • ComboFix
    • Mglogs.zip

wait patiently for a response as we work the threads in there on an oldest to newest basis.

Welcome to Majorgeeks BTW :wave

Kes

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

A few threads up and this sticky will help Well, You're Here... Now What?

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

if you look here on the main index page you will see all the various sections covered, take your pick as to where you think your question belongs, eg: software..hardware..networking etc. Don't worry a mod can always move it for you ;)

welcome to the forums :wave

6. blackwidow21593

blackwidow21593 Private E-2

First off let me be the first to say Welcome. :wave Second to post a new thread, I just went to Majorgeeks Welcome Center *I found it under Major Geeks Support Forum on the rightside of the main page* and at the top is a Post New Thread box like the one to post reply. Does this make sense? :) Let me know.

BW

7. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome x 2 :wave :wave Hope you both get your probs sorted out quickly.

8. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave Welcome both of you to MG's!!! You are at the right place to get answers to your questions......this is the best site by far!!!!

9. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

10. Aragon

Aragon Private E-2

Welcome to geeks,

blackwidow21593 and cajungal7, the best sight on the net in this category!
    I wish you both a long and enjoyable stay with as much help as I have received on here.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds