Paul from Cincinnati

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by PCalWil, Jan 21, 2010.

1. PCalWil

PCalWil Private E-2

Hello Major Geeks Enthusiasts,

My name is Paul Wilson and I'm from Cincinnati, OH. My computer is very important to me. So I'll be looking forward to protecting and improving my computer.

I would love to hear from you.

Wish you well,

Paul Wilson

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG PCalWil:wave Glad to have you, neighbor! You will find anything and everything you need here. Any questions, just ask away.

Feel free to browse the forums, and post or answer in any you like, except for the Malware thread. That one is off limits, unless you have malware, then you can post, but only Malware Personnel can reply there. Otherwise, enjoy!;)

3. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome Pcalwil
    One way is to start is here http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44525 and read. Then if you have question ,as TeeCee mentioned,
    You'll find lots of answers and open suggestions. So enjoy the place. I'm sure you'll like it.

BT

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

A warm welcome to the forums :)

5. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.
    See you have already heard from some of the great people here. More are sure to stop by.

6. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG :wave PCalWil !

7. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome PCalWil to MG :wave

Shelagh :)

8. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome also.

[​IMG]

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds