PC Problems

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by bobo_8779, Mar 8, 2008.

1. bobo_8779

bobo_8779 Private E-2

Hello, All! My name is Bobby...my friends call me Bob O! I've been on this site allot, and love all the positive feedback and helpfully support. Today I have decided to join in, and possible help and or be helped. I was wondering if I could get some feedback for my self today? I built my 1st PC a few years ago and am now running into some problems...My PC has been freezing up and having problems loading pages! I have tried many virus and spyware programs and am familiarizing my self with the wonderful yet dangerous Hijack this program. I have hijack logs and get around well on my PC if someone would like to help in repairing my problem (personal opinions and ideas much welcomed) Thank you Bob O!

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Bob O and welcome to the forum :)

If your having issues and think its malware related then please start a new thread in the malware forum but only after running the below

Please follow the instructions in the below link and attach the requested logs when you finish these instructions.

READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide

Also run some Basic Maintanence Steps may help also to speed up things, try this guide Basic Computer Maintanence

Any other questions its best to direct with a new thread in the appropriate forum areas, like Software, Hardware etc as your likely to get a speedier answer as this is just an area to say HI.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to the forums..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds