please delete my profile

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by cheshirelanterns, Jul 12, 2007.

1. At this point I have been just trying to delete my whole profile.

I wish to un-register.

I like majorgeeks. But this forum is just proving tricky for me.
    I am not finding it amusing. And I would like to find my profile no longer in it.

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Are there any specific things that are proving tricky for you? Let us know what they are and I or someone else should be able to walk you through. This is a great place with many knowledgable people.
    If you still want to un-register, send a Pm to a moderator and they should be able to.
    http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showgroups.php

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

That's too bad chesire, it's actually been one of the easiest forums to navigate when I started, sorry to see you give up.

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

Done

5. MeanDonnaJean

MeanDonnaJean Private E-2

I'm just curious as to why go so far as/what's the point of unregisterin'? Can't someone just stop comin' and leave it at that?

Damn near EVERYTHING I read here is waaaaaaay over MY head (I have notta clue as to a good 99% of it), but I still stick around. Even tho I've been comin'/been registered here for a few, I'm notta regular poster and I hardly EVER log in....but this IS my FIRST stop whenever I'm in one of those "need to know" situations (which, with my brain-dead-self, is pretty darn often).

But never mind MY useless banter. I'm 100% sure that one of the good ol' geeks here will assist ya, and they'll probably do it faster than ANY other forum I've ever seen.

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi MeanDonnaJean ( can i just call you MDJ for short as my typing finger is getting RSI ;) )

well some sadly panic or get frustrated at using forums, to some they are not easy to navigate and can also due to the members be very intimidating due to the info given, BUT I know we pride ourselves in trying to make computing and its issues easier for all, we just in some cases need to guage a users knowledge then we can tailor the answers accordingly.

But alas some just want out, and we will not stop them as its their choice, but as you rightly say, their account could stay intact as they dont need to use it, or then use it if needed.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds