Please help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by gcfuel, Aug 7, 2008.

1. gcfuel

gcfuel Private E-2

Does anyone know of a program that can be used to covertly monitor Instant Messaging. on Facebook, specifacally KGB Key Logger.

Thanks,

GC

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

3. gcfuel

gcfuel Private E-2

Thanks,

I saw the program. But what I am wondering is if anyone knows if this or any other program can capture both sides of a chat?

Gerald

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

I am not positive, but I'm going to say no. It's a key logger which does exactly that...logs key strokes on the the computer it's installed on.

If you are looking for something that monitors chats, you'll have to probably go with monitoring software which a lot of times is shareware.

I would go to the Software forum and post the question there. You'll get more views and someone may have some incite for you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds