post new thread error

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by thekid1091, Oct 30, 2007.

1. thekid1091

thekid1091 Private E-2

I just tried to post a thread but it said I used an invalid thread and sent me to an administrator page.

I tried again with a different thread name, but when I attached my files it said I already attached to my original thread and sent me to the administrator.

How can I tell if my first message was posted? How do I attach my fourth file?

Thanks for any advice.

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

WELCOME TO MGs

If you tried to attach a post one already open in the Malware forum you will always get re directed to the admin page as only members that have authority to answer MALWARE posts are allowed:confused

if this was not the case please give more details and the moderators can look into it.:major

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

If you posted logs incorrectly, they were caught by the spam filtures, and will have to be manually approved. Just wait and a mod should approve your post soon enough.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds