Praise & Thanks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by caglekhan, Dec 7, 2006.

1. caglekhan

caglekhan Private E-2

I just wanted to let the guys at MG know how much I appreciate what you do here. I have run the procedures from your anti-spyware regimen a number of times (on others' systems) with awesome results.

I've been living in England (I'm American) for the last 3 months. I have used software and know-how from your site to remove thousands (yes thousands) of of malware infections here in the U.K. . The really surprising thing to me, was that the owners were completely oblivious. Needless to say they hardly recognized their computer's performance after I armed myself at your site and went on a mission. Thank You.
    P.S. If there are any G-mail invites laying around
    I would love to have one. The mobile phone
    way doesn't work with my British phone.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2006
  2. nitecrawler

nitecrawler Guest

Hi there caglekhan and welcome to the support forums!

Glad that our site info has already been able to help you out of a jam or 2.

I think you will enjoy your stay here.......Good luck dude! :)

3. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Glad you found the site useful.

I have sent you a gmail invite!

I have removed your email address from your post to protect you from spambots.

4. caglekhan

caglekhan Private E-2

Thanks again. I've become somewhat of a promoter for your site. Keep up the excellent work.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds