Problems With Win 10 Updates

Discussion in 'Software' started by istjer, Jun 25, 2024.

1. istjer

istjer Private E-2

I can't find the trouble code now but I'm convinced my problem is the size of my system partition with UEFI. The system partition Fat32 100MB is too small, the Microsoft Reserve Partition is 16MB, the Windows partition C: has 953 GB of space, and the Recovery Partition has like 300 MB of free space. Using AOMEI how do I increase the size of the system partition and leave it in working condition. I just ran an In-Situ upgrade because windows was getting a little wonky, nothing sexual. I don't want to mess my computer up because of a cancer diagnosis and I really need to communicate with 10 different doctors, I wish Bill was spending less time creating Killer vaccines. I have another doctors appointment have to go wasn't sure where to post this

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds