*purrrrrrrrrrs & headbonks...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Felinity, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Felinity

Felinity Private E-2

I am not a newbie here but its been months since I was here & I never properly introduced myself. I am a geek wanna-be, & I fail miserably at my efforts so often of attaining such an elevated level of geekdom. So I come here to learn, & to get help in solving the problems I encounter with my huge ancient tank of a machine.

This place is the best for help, & its amazing how helpful the Experts are, & how willing they are to go the distance to get your problem fixed, brainstorming as they do.

Thanks, Guys...You're awesome.

Good Huntng.

The Feral One

2. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks
    Hope you do learn alot from being here with us and somehow we can learn something from you

3. Felinity

Felinity Private E-2

Thanks, Blades. Im a 49 year old world-beaten survivor with an iron spine & a soft heart & philosophical spirit. If I can be a comfort to anyone in a time of trouble, I do try to be there as that. I appreciate the welcome. *smile*

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Meoooow meeeow meoowwww Felinity :)

Hey everyone has to start somewhere in learning all this geeky stuff, so best to always ask away with your questions as the only daft question is th eone not asked ;)

5. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MGs, Felinity :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds