Question about responding to posts

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by TrocN98, Aug 19, 2009.

1. TrocN98

TrocN98 Private E-2

Hello there I am a new user here.

I came here for some malware removal help and the guides have been extremely helpful.

I responded to a post in the malware forum with the correct information requested and attached my 4 logs SAS,MBAM,ComboFix, and RR.

I then posted the MGtools log.

When I posted the first response it said an admin must approve the post and that was cool and all, but when I posted the MGtools log, it went through just fine.

So I am curious if it went through? Thanks.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

No idea what caught it in moderation....it's approved now and I will get to it when it comes you in my work queue. :)

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Important thing to remember is to be patient.
    Do NOT bump.

4. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and Welcome to Major Geeks! :wave Very Great little place :grouphug Also like they said it can take some time for them to get to your thread, they go in order, also bumping will cause it for a delay, just sit back and wait and do the proper way to fix it to! GL Have a nice day
    :major

5. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, TrocN98:wave hrlow is right, you must be very patient, as they don't rush thru anyone there... Have a look around the rest of the forum while you wait.. Much to read and learn here ;)

6. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

...and a warm welcome.:wave

7. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to MGs :)

8. TrocN98

TrocN98 Private E-2

Oh I totally understand it will take time for a response.

I mean it took me like forever to do the simple stuff lol.

A little about myself:

I'm in college for Criminal Justice at the moment. My dream job is a Police Officer so I'm hoping to get in with a department here near/in Richmond, VA.

I consider myself an "intermediate" when it comes to PC's. For instance I don't know a whole lot about what different file extensions mean but I know what some of them are. I know the basics on computers, but for instance I never knew what msconfig was until I went here. So there are some "novice" level operations that I don't know about simply because I've never had to use them, but then there are some more in depth things I can do very well.

Thanks for all the kind welcomes!

-Trevin

9. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

[​IMG]
    to MajorGeeks Support Forums!!

[​IMG]

10. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :wave

11. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome aboard..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds