Question...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by pasound, Nov 25, 2007.

1. pasound

pasound Private E-2

I was trying to reply to a thread that a new member posted, in the Malware section, that I had some ideas about, maybe helping lead to an answer. Instead of being able to reply, the board locked me out, and said I was either not able to "edit" - not the case - or my account privleges have been disabled...

Why is this happening? I don't post here much, but I've been a member for several years...

thanks.

2. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Only the approved professionals may reply to threads in the Malware Removal Forum.

3. pasound

pasound Private E-2

Ok - understood. Haven't been able to come back here for a while and post. I used to be able to reply in that section, but I guess it's been a long time ago.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds