Returning user seeks assistance

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by matt8911, Apr 27, 2010.

1. matt8911

matt8911 Private E-2

Hi all I am a returning user to these forums. I think I should start a thread here for introductions. I will talk about myself first, I am an average white guy with a few new interests in computing and the vast expanse of the internet. I have started out my life learning and trying to get a trade for myself but just got a Electronics Technology degree and some other skills like Art and automotive repair. I am an avid Do-it-Yourselfer too(landscaping and fix-it projects). I am currently working on several projects now and may just concentrate on a few to get an accomplishment. Maybe you could tell me what else you would like to know about me?
    Thanks Matt8911

2. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome Matt!! [​IMG]

You've already told the audience more about yourself than 90% of the people here. Just enjoy, read the stickys, lots of great knowledge there.
    And post away!! :wave:wave

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG matt8911:wave You just enjoy the forum, and you can learn as you go! Glad to have ya, and you will not get bored, that is for sure! ;) There is so much to learn, you can enjoy yourself while you learn :)

4. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome to MajorGeeks :wave

Shelagh :)

5. matt8911

matt8911 Private E-2

1Yes 1I am sure 1I will learn a lot here including how to get rid of these nagging 1C1O B 1B ones that show up whenever 1I press the darn 1Shift Key
    1But 1Not 1Always 1As 1You can 1See
    Thanks everyone

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds