Royally F*&$ My Computer

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by DamnComputers, Feb 13, 2013.

1. DamnComputers

DamnComputers Private E-2

:***Oh My God
    :cry:cry:cry

I don't even know where to start

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Generally when people post threads, they know where to start when they post...or they wait to post until they can.

3. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

At the beginning, maybe, would be a good spot.

4. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

Hi DamnComputers. Can it be assumed you have a computer problem?
    With a bit of information from you, there are people here who will help you.

Welcome.

5. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

Hello,
    We can help you, we just need a bit more information. Ex:
    What is your problem? (Is your computer doing something it shouldn't, or not doing something it should)
    What operating system are you running? Ex:
    Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    Windows 7
    If you do not know what operating system you are using, then all you need to do it click on your start button>> Go and right click on Computer (My Computer in Windows XP) >> It will give you a drop down list and click on "properties" and it will list the name of the operating system at the top of the page.

6. DamnComputers

I have a gateway computer, windows 7OS.
    Is it possible after formating the hard drive( c: ) and reinstalling windows from the boot partition to still have malware/viruses?

7. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and welcome

As this is the Welcome area to say HI then its best to post your technical question in the Software forum, for assistance as more users will see the question there.

8. DamnComputers

Thank you David.:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds