rwnbsysguard.exe

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by dscott, Jan 23, 2010.

1. dscott

dscott Private E-2

I keep getting a pop up asking if I want to run this program. I have searched google and several other sites and can not find anything at all with this name. I am currently running windows defender and Mcafee antivirus.
    Any clues as to what this is?

2. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome dscott
    Do not click on it if you don't know. You may want to post in the Malware Forums and do the Read and Run Me First section. They can help you better over there.Be sure to read EVERYTHING very carefully and post your logs as it request. You'll be in good hands over there.
    BT

3. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome to MG dscott :wave i am sure you'll get sorted, your in good hands here at MG ! ;)

4. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Sounds like a bug.... Hope you get the big Bugswatter :-D

Welcome to MG :wave . I'm sure the MG experts will be able to help :)

Shelagh :)

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to majorgeeks :)

6. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

[​IMG]

Could be a bug alright. Best get yourself over to the malware section where you'll find the best malware fighters in the world.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds