Saying "hello" to Major Geeks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by callisti, Mar 6, 2012.

1. callisti

callisti Private E-2

Hello to Major Geeks forum. I have just registered as a user as I think I need some help. I hope that I will be able to help others in the same way as my knowledge increases.

2. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Hi and welcome to the forum.
    Any help you need just post you request in the appropriate section (malware,software and so on) and you will get all the help you need.

3. callisti

callisti Private E-2

Thank you for your message, BILLMCC66.

I'm currently going through the Read and Run Me First, and Malware Removal/Cleaning Procedure as closely as possible, so depending what comes of that I may need to post in the Malware Removal forum. Hopefully not though...

4. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

Hello and Welcome to MajorGeeks.
    We hope you enjoy your stay. :)

5. Tonyrush

Tonyrush Corporal

Hi, and welcome to major Geeks. I hope you enjoy your experience with this group! :-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds