Seeking and angel

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by freedomseeker, Aug 13, 2011.

1. freedomseeker

freedomseeker Private E-2

My Ex has worked for 10+ years at places such as Netforensics, Trigeo, Sophos, and now LogRhythm.. He is angry and a control freak and he has the expertise and incentive to use his knowledge in a malignant way-- stealth cyber spying. I've been trying to get PRIVACY and PEACE of mind for two years and have an extensive list - software corrupted Iphone ( brand new--new phone randomly doesnt get calls - my emails I believe are all monitored by him and my passwords are constantly stripped out making me nuts-- everytime I try to fix a computer ( four not working correctly ) they shut down on me and reboot-- he has some type of back door ownership and admin. privilege that have created extreme stress in my life. I feel like a rabbit being chased by a tiger -- I know it's happening and I log the constant problems -- and even after re-installing from scratch issues keep coming up-- there are so many details and it's so overwhelming that I do not know where to start. If there is an angel out there who can help me fight this tiger I would be eternally grateful-- It could be technically challenging - interesting for you, too!

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

3. freedomseeker

freedomseeker Private E-2

Thank you. I followed you instructions and attempted to send the logs with a detailed message but as is typical I was kicked off the internet three times and received error messages 105 and 106 -- could not load major geeks or google chrome. The internet had no reason to shut off as I was working diligently on this ( back door ) so with daunting persistence I tried again and again. I had posted twice but the second one didn't get received. I am really curious if this will get sent too. In any event. THANK YOU! I'm exhausted by this constant insidious mind numbing stealth cyber stalking.
    Thanks again!

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

It worked and I see Thisisu is assisting you. Good luck! ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds