site Search feature not working

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Sharkx, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Sharkx

Sharkx Private E-2

The site's Search feature isn't working, at least on my computer. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it a Google-side problem?

Thanks in advance.

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks.com :)

Works fine for me. What exactly is the problem you are experiencing when you say it doesn't work? What are you trying to do and what happens? More details may allow us to pinpoint the problem more easily.

3. Sharkx

Sharkx Private E-2

The problem was that the area below the randomized quote at the top was blank, even after several tries, and different browsers, and different search entries using the Search box at the left panel. Anyway, it works fine now after having exited and reloaded both browser and firewall (sorry, I should have done that prior to posting). I'm not sure what could have been the cause of that, since I was able to navigate throughout the site otherwise normally as well as surf other sites.

Thanks for your time.

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

You're welcome - glad you got it figured out.

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

A warm welcome to the forums :wave
    Kes

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds