Smart Defrag v1.01

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by jake2, Oct 18, 2008.

1. jake2

jake2 Private E-2

your company should have checked to see if this was a BETA!! this version does not work. I already jumped iorbit back side. you next. Check it before you list it. If you worked for my company i would fire!! you and fast!!

Good Day

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

It is not beta

3. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Yes I just downloaded it myself just for the hell of it and there is nothing beta about this software!! :-D

5. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

OK Jake you really need to check your facts it is NOT a Beta.

Like Kestrel i downloaded and ran it,

The program runs perfectly all be it a bit slow for my taste.

As for firing people you need to employ them first and as all the members here are volunteers it would be difficult.

ALL programs listed on this forum have been tried and tested but of course with so many, mistakes can be made (this is not one of them) from your attitude i would assume that you have no faults.

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

This version does not work!? Please explain more, what OS you using, what errors or error messages you gained?

Personally it works and is not as mentioned beta at present, although betas do appear, but IOBITs Smart Defrag 1.01 is nto one of them at present, I run it on my laptop and works perfectly EVEN in Vista ;)

I personally take your complaint seriously BUT please do justify why? as I cannot recreate your problems if you do not list the issues, error messages, OS used, steps to recreate error etc

7. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

jake2(joke2) Look before you jump. If you were perfect, you would be 2000 years dead.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds