sneaking in...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by RollinWithIt, Oct 13, 2011.

1. RollinWithIt

RollinWithIt Private E-2

I am so impressed by all the successful technical help you all offer here...you guys ROCK! I'm ready to to begin the read and run for malware- poor puter is so sick. I'd like to say I am computer literate, but it has become obvious to me that there are too many people out there with malicious minds and too much time on their hands-it's all enough to make my head spin.
    Thank you in advance for the time and patience it will take to deal with me...I'll be seeing you!

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hi there Rollin, welcome aboard.:major

3. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

Welcome to the "Family". We hope you enjoy your stay:p.

4. Tonyrush

Tonyrush Corporal

We look forward to helping you. Happy computing to you.

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hello and a warm welcome to the forums! :)

6. RollinWithIt

RollinWithIt Private E-2

Big thanks for the warm welcomes! I am nearly done with the "read n run", and I have to say my puter is much happier (oddly enough, so am I!).
    Looking forward to finishing this up and learning how best to avoid it in the future!

Happy Friday and kind regards,
    RWI

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Be sure to post your logs if you haven't already! :) (In the malware removal forum)

8. RollinWithIt

RollinWithIt Private E-2

I haven't submitted them yet because I haven't run them all (regular life going on and stuff)...do you want them as soon as they are (each) done, or do I wait and send them all at once?
    And...is this the right place for this question? We don't want no trouble here!:)

RWI

9. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

You did fine. :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds