some questions

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by dp94, Jan 20, 2008.

1. dp94

dp94 Private E-2

hi,
    i have made a post about some spyware and malware that i have. when do i get a reply? and will i be notified by email when i do?/
    thanks
    dp

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

No emails unless you have it set up in your options to be notified of posts in your subscribed threads. Malware is a very busy forum and only a few guys here qualified to take care of it. They will get to you as quickly as they can. Just be patient.
    And welcome to MG.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to the forums..

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi :)

In addition to what musksnipe said, I noticed that you did not do the steps in the READ & RUN ME FIRST Malware Removal . You will have to do that first before any of the malware experts will be able to give you any advice.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds