Statement of Respect, Appreciation and Membership Acquisition!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by dhs51, Aug 23, 2012.

1. dhs51

dhs51 Private E-2

Hello MajorGeeks,

I would like to thank everyone for the existence of these forums! I have discovered several categories to be quite helpful and have been impressed by the friendly, professional rhetoric. I am looking forward to learning a great deal and making acquaintance with some of you along the way. This site has been a favorite of mine for, over, two years and am proud to become a member of the forums. Helping build a better future, together, shall provide us, each, more fulfillment and happiness!

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Major Geeks.:)

Thank you for the note of appreciation and we hope to see you posting.

3. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Welcome to the forum.
    There are members here with levels of expertise in all things PC related and are ready to answer any queries.

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

dhs51 Welcome to the forum and thank you for the kind words, we try to gear our answers to the level of the user as we are not a stuck up site that caters for alledged "geeks"... have to say many self professed geeks are NOT!

Sharing of knowledge is good and something we promote as much as we can so whatever help you can give is always apprieciated.

GEEKON.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  5. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Some here are "geekier" than others, but we all try to make what contribution that we can.
    Welcome to Major Geeks.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds